Click on an ad. I get money!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Other Side....

Done! Finished! Unemployed!


Well, assuming I get that "P" in all the right places, then I am only a matter of weeks away from being an official, qualified speech pathologist. So what am I doing in the meantime? Well, it's 9.30am and I'm on the couch in my jamies. I'll keep you posted.


So, I now have no excue not to post. Don't worry, I'll be postin'. I'm thinking - a series on my job hunting? What do you think? I have an interview on Tuesday.


Wedding in 17 days! Very exciting, more mile-wide grins and made up songs. Anna, her folks, my folks and I went out to dinner for a 'tasting' at the venue of our reception. I was i little curious about what a 'tasting' would actually involve - we had Mcdonalds on standby just incase we were still a little peckish afterwards. But Gad! If that was a tasting, I can't wiat for the meal! We had the choice of three white wines and three red wines, three entrees, three mains and two desserts. Two hours later, the six of us waddled out to our cars and headed home. We didn't call in to Mcdonalds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home