Click on an ad. I get money!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Up to my eyeballs in it...

You have reached the blog of Tom. I am unable to come to the blog right now as I am trying to finish my thesis and as a consequence am turning into a sort of square eyed zombie.


The humourous tit-bits will be back anon, but until then, why not leave a message! If you like this little corner of the internet, please, tell me so! If there is anything that you would liketo see here, let me know! If you would like to donate copious amounts of moolah to me, please, drop me a line.


Anyway, I've got to go, I think I can hear my conscience coming ... if he ever found out I was here there'd be heck to pay.


See you soon,


Zombie Tom - GRAUGH!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more posts about politics and how one would, hypothetically, become the prime minister of Australia.

K.

 
At 10:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

caught ya - love from your conscience

 

Post a Comment

<< Home