Click on an ad. I get money!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Up the Coast

"Ah ha," I hear you muttering to yourselves in a sarcastic manner, "So you ARE still on the face of this earth."


Well yes I am, and finally able to access the internet in relative privacy - the Coff Harbour Hospital Library. For the last three weeks and for the next two, I was and am on prac in delightful Coff Harbour. It's a lovely place, beaches, trees, houses, people etc. I'm sure you get the picture. I haven't been able to see the Big Banana and I've only been to the beach once. In fact, all three weekends so far I've spent out of town. So I don't feel like I can sit here with any real authority and give advice on the subject. Still, it never stopped me before...


Anyway, I'd better go, I don't know how much further I can push the definition of 'lunch-hour'. I just wanted to let you all know that I was safe and that the humourous little tit-bits will be back anon.


Love Tom.


PS - Mum, Rove said to say hi.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there tom,
i've missed you! come home soon :)

 
At 8:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there tom,
i've missed you! come home soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home